Sunday, December 2, 2012

December Gift for *Goddess* Apparel Group Members


As we enter the holiday season and hurry and scurry to get all of our RL and SL shopping done, wrapped, and delivered, I would like to offer this gift as a thank you from me to the wonderful group members that have been so supportive of me and of *Goddess Apparel*.


This is, of course, for the ladies in the *Goddess Apparel* group. And OOooooo will it look lovely on you!  The jacket has sculpted lapels and collar and a prim lower edge...as well as the seasonal candy cane  :)   The skirt is mesh and comes in 5 sizes, so you can find that perfect fit.  And oh the undergarments... bra and panties done in blue and embroidered with silver roses. Matching high heels complete the look. VERY FESTIVE as well as giving you a holiday option that is not the usual red and green.

I will be putting out the men's December Group Gift by next weekend, so keep an eye out. I am hoping that it will match the ladies' gift and make a nice coordinating ensemble. You will just have to pick up your group gifts and go out dancing together...and let me know what you think.

Wishing you a Blessed Holiday Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make a comment: I love to hear your ideas and thoughts.

*Goddess Apparel*

*Goddess Apparel*