Sunday, January 13, 2013

Starting the New Year Off with Roses

Introducing HeartsRose


Well, it's 2013...and a good 2013 it is so far.  It is hard to be otherwise when family and friends are all doing well. As I contemplated the designs I had in mind...sifting through to find just the right place to start, I had a friend give some direction. My friend Lilly was in search of a wedding gown...something in lace...something made with love.  And thus *Goddess* HeartsRose Wedding Gown came to be. 



This gown begins with a skirt with layers of satin and rose edged netting, flowing back into an extended train. The bodice is made of a sheer lace with rose design that shows off the lace bra beneath it. Poofs of silk and netting work their way down the arm, ending in the rose lace sleeves. The veil is attached with three white roses and features rose netting falling down the back.  As this gown is for a wedding, I am withholding release for another few weeks, so Lilly can be the first to wear it.

If you know my designs, you know that I cannot be satisfied with just one version.  After completing the wedding gown, I decided to create a formal gown that could be used as a bridesmaids dress, complementing the wedding dress.  Here is what I created...the *Goddess* HeartsRose Gown:


The rose lace is the element that ties this dress to the wedding dress.  The same lace creates the bodice and sleeves.  Again, the bra (and panties) show through to add a nice touch of sex appeal. The skirt has been slimmed down to that of a prom dress and is made up of a soft satin. The waist of the skirt takes an unsual angled form with a jeweled belt angling in front and back....highlighting the woman's form in an especially nice way. Beneath this, you will find panties, stockings, and garters to match.  Made in 18 different colors.

Sexy, huh?

See on the Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Goddess-HeartsRose-Gown-in-Pink/4359113

See in Second Life at *Goddess Apparel*:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Taupo/93/220/47


Once I finished the gown, my eye was caught by the line of the lace jacket top.  To highlight that, I came up with one more design - *Goddess* HeartsRose Pantsuit.


The jacket became the focal point as I highlighted the roses.  To show it off, I created lowrise satin pants. The above outfit is actually made of two different color sets. I have made this in 18 different color sets that mix and match beautifully. You may choose to wear all one color or to mix and match...the black with the white, say, or the teal with the aqua, or in the case of this picture, the hot pink with the pink.  Look for this gown up on the Marketplace and in SecondLife soon.


I am quite proud of my beginning to the 2013 design year of *Goddess* Apparel*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make a comment: I love to hear your ideas and thoughts.

*Goddess Apparel*

*Goddess Apparel*