Saturday, August 4, 2012

Maternity with Style! - a New Release

I remember fondly those moments feeling that little one kicking inside me!  Such a fabulous memory!!  Enough to obscure those other, less wonderful moments...like trying to find clothes to wear that still let me keep my sense of style and elegance. One of my favorites was a dress I sewed to wear to a formal Christmas party when I was pregnant with my first child, a lovely dress of purple flowing fabric.

With that dress in mind, I bring you *Goddess* Faith Maternity Gown.


Even mothers-to-be deserve elegance with edge...and that is what this gown is designed to be.
Sexy gown with deep cut in the back and fun bodice design. The belt curves beneath the full breasts of an expectant mom while dipping down LOW in the back. The tiers of two-toned fabric on the skirt highlight the pregnant, curvy form of the Mother-to-be. The skirt also has a layer of black and white lace peeping through that swirls around your legs.

The dress comes in seven deep, rich tones. Matching high heels are included for a complete outfit look. The flexi parts of the gown are modifiable for that perfect fit, and the entire outfit is transferable for ease of gift giving.

On the Marketplace - click here

See this dress inworld at *Goddess Apparel* - Click here for SLURL

I have a version of this dress that is designed for those women not expecting. Here is a peek at *Goddess* Faith Formal.


This version of Faith has a belt that has straightened now that your figure is back in shape, yet still has the deep plunge in the back. The salsa-style skirt flows from one hip in layers to the floor. A strip script is included in the skirt that allows another to tug and rip if from your body - but only with the wearer's permission. If the wearer prefers, she can give a sharp slap of indignation and even ban that person from interaction with the skirt again.

On the Marketplace - click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make a comment: I love to hear your ideas and thoughts.

*Goddess Apparel*

*Goddess Apparel*