Thursday, August 23, 2012

Should I change my name to "Victoria's Secret"?

*Goddess* Apparel* introduces *Goddess* Madison Open Negligee

Lingerie is surprising....what seems like something simple may enhance the human form in such a way that the entire person takes on a complexity that exudes both sexuality and confidence. That is what has been my driving force as I have worked on creating some different lingerie pieces over the last few weeks.

First, I gave you *Goddess* Madison Negligee, an offering that included bra and panties along with a sheer full-length skirt to the gown.
That works well for those evenings at home with that special someone, but what about those ladies who like to wear their lingerie beneath their clothes, letting that special sensuality remain with them throughout other parts of their day?  Well, and the men who hope for a glimpse of that as they swirl their ladies in a dance? That led me to the *Goddess* Madison Bra and Panties Set.
This creation added the garters and stockings so many of us enjoy!  Even in the real world it is hard for a woman NOT to feel sexy in lace garters with sheer stockings.

I have to say that this lingerie collection just didn't feel complete at this point...and so....I now bring you *Goddess* Madison Open Negligee...

Perhaps more of a peignoir, this negligee adds a jacket layer to the mix. The open negligee with the bow certainly complements the female form beautifully.  When I first showed this negligee, I got a response back from a friend that still has me smiling.  He shared this song with me: "Little Red Riding Hood" by Sam the Sham and the Pharoahs.  Click here to enjoy that smile with me!

See the *Goddess* Madison Open Negligee on that Marketplace - click here
See *Goddess Apparel* Main Store in World here - click here

My exploration of lingerie is ongoing. While these three make a complete "Madison" collection, I still have some Rose ideas...as well as others.  So you can look forward to some more options for those women who want to explore their feminine side in a fun and sexy way!  oh, and gentlemen, I may see if I can come up with a thong or two for you as well  :)

1 comment:

  1. Little red riding hood has never looked so good athene keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to make a comment: I love to hear your ideas and thoughts.

*Goddess Apparel*

*Goddess Apparel*