Monday, August 6, 2012

Teaser for next outfit...and a what teaser it is!

After gowns and togas and other outer garments, I have decided to spend a little time focusing on those sexy undergarments that we women all secretly wish we could wear...ok, and some men too...and perhaps some of us do  ;)

This is next release will be the first in a line of lingerie.  A month or so ago, I created a sheer negligee for a friend of mine called *Goddess* Madison Negligee.  And using that as the base, I have come up with a bra and panty set that includes garters and stockings called *Goddess* Madison Bra Set.  Here is a peek:

As you can see, it has lace detailing on bra, garter and stockings. The panties carry the satin from the cup of the bra with a little lace edging. The stockings continue down the leg in a sheer silk.and are attached to the garters with little bows. I plan on producing this in several colors...sixteen in total unless I get further inspired. I plan on releasing this by mid week.

In case you wanted to see the negligee that inspired this bra set, here is *Goddess* Madison Negligee.

Remember...just the first of several new lingerie plans for *Goddess Apparel*

Slurl for my store:  click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make a comment: I love to hear your ideas and thoughts.

*Goddess Apparel*

*Goddess Apparel*